The fireplaces in the Optifire range with their refined looks will instantly catch your eye. With models that vary from traditional styling through to discreet fascias and even frameless finishes, there is an appliance to suit everyone. Able to burn wood, briquettes and even coal on certain models, they boast exceptional performance, control and ease of maintenance.
The Optifire / Design range is offered in two categories: “classic” for all standard models: economical and fully adapted to meet current standards; and “green” for the latest appliances in anticipation of future European ecological and leak proofing standards (environmentally-benign, energy efficient homes).
How does the Optifire work?
1.The door is mainly glazed and fitted with hardwearing stainless steel gaskets which ensure that it’s perfectly and continuously airtight. Its optional smoke control helps you to key the window clean.
2.The combustion chamber, deep and made of high quality steel, guarantees that the heat is distributed quickly.
3.The inside reinforced with either firebrick or vermiculite, or in fireproof cast iron plates, ensures a higher combustion temperature and/or long-lasting thermal inertia.
4. The adjustable baffles ensures almost total combustion, maximum output and better power. As it is easily removed the cleaning of the chimney is simple.
5. The extraction vents allow the hot air to be distributed to other rooms in the house.
6. The air distributors ensures an ideal combustion of the logs throughout the their duration.
7. The combustion grates are highly resistant. They allow efficient de-ashing and optimal performance for burning of the fuel.
8. The thermostat ensures a consistent temperature, minimal consumption and long lasting fire.
9. The ashtray is easily accessible and allows simple and fast ash removal when cool.
10. A pivoting valve allows you to regulate the hot air coming from the top of the fireplace and redirect it towards the pipes which take the heat to other rooms. ( An option for the 700 and 760. Stop air is an option for the 1000 and Design 1000).
11. The temperature switch (Themoswitch) automatically starts and stops the fan depending on the heat of the fire. A door switch stops the fan when the door is opened.
12. A centrifugal fan, adjustable with electronic speed regulator guarantees near silent, but powerful ventilation so the heat spreads quickly around the house.