Wood chips are made from whole trees, branches or coppice products that have been mechanically shredded by a chipping machine. Ideally the wood needs to have been air-dried before chipping, or the chips dried before burning.
Shavings and Sawdust
Waste wood from manufacturing which has no additives such as wood planings and sawdust; can be a perfect way to use a waste wood for heating.
The compact range can burn wood pellets ether as a dedicated fuel source or as an alternative.
- For wood chips, pellets and shavings (moisture content up to 65% Compact 100-200, 45% Compact 50/65/80)
- Consistent output due to state-of-the-art combustion technology which employs an air cooled, moving stepped grate (patented)
- Infinitely adjustable, nominal thermal output
- Unique combustion control by means of oxygen sensor and hot gas sensor for optimal efficiency (> 90%)
- Automatic ignition with hot air blowers
- User-friendly ash removal system
- Patented rotary feeder for burn-back protection
- Meets most European applicable safety standards
- Direct fuel insertion onto the stepped grate with minimal expenditure of energy
Based on the layout of the building, size of the fuel store, boiler capacity and fuel type, we install custom tailored delivery systems, from spring steel blade and jointed arm delivery to silo and walking floor delivery. The HDG delivery systems are designed to be robust and solid. Moreover, they offer a hassle-free means of quietly and reliably supplying your system with fuel.
Spring steel blade delivery systems, transport and meter fuel such as saw shavings, pellets and chips up to a size of G50 (medium coarseness from 30 to 50 mm).
For a quotation please complete out quote enquiry form.