For multi-fuel appliances we use stainless steel flexible flue liners are designed for lining an existing flue or masonry chimney.
Multi-fuel flexible is a twin skin chimney liner designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Two grades are available, 316L and a higher grade of 904L which is suitable for the extreme conditions found with coal based solid fuel installations.
- 316 or 904 grade stainless steel twin skin construction
- For use inside masonry chimneys only
- Residential and commercial installations
- Class 1 multi fuel applications
- Diameters from 80mm to 405mm
- CE Approved to BSEN 1856-2
- Designations 316 = T450 N1 W V2 L50012 G
- 904 = T450 N1 W V2 L70012 G
- Both layers are made from corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel. 904L stainless steel is also available as an option for the extreme conditions found with coal based solid fuel installations
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance
- Smooth inner skin resists corrosive attack due to easy drain down of condensate, less opportunity for soot collection and smooth surface for ease of sweeping
- Inner skin remains overlapping so as to protect the joint from corrosion penetration even at minimum bending radius
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation