The water heating system is a pressurized closed circuit, as shown below. There is a flow and return valve for bringing cold water into the pipes inside the stove so that it can be heated before going to boiler.
In the event of a power failure the warmed water melts the wax around an outlet valve and cool water then goes through the pipes in the stove for safety. The water going through this valve is then taken out of the building. This continues until the stove goes out or the power is restored; when the valve reseals closing the circuit again.
- Dimensions :H – 1695mm, W -540 mm, D – 540 mm
- Efficiency 88 %
- Finish options: Nero/ Pearl / Terra / Pearl/ Amarone
- Heat output (nominal): 8kW
- Range of heat output: 5.5 – 10kW
- Flue outlet: ext. Ø 150 mm
- Weight: 230 kg
For a provisional costing please complete our quote form.